At the Dominion Energy Charity Classic, we encourage a culture of safety in our volunteer program. We ask that all volunteers review the PGA TOUR Volunteer Safety Manual and familiarize yourself with volunteer safety culture and pledge.
VOLUNTEER HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our volunteers, and all those involved with the Dominion Energy Charity Classic, is our number one priority. We have updated the tournament's safety plan to include the following requirements for all volunteers:
- Temperature Screening: Prior to boarding a parking shuttle or entering the grounds, volunteers will be screened and must register a temperature of 100.4°F or lower.
- Questioning: In addition to temperature screening, volunteers will be asked a series of questions to ensure they aren't exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone with symptoms.
- Personal Protective Equipment: The tournament will provide face masks to all volunteers if the Commonwealth of Virginia or Henrico County requires them to be worn at the time of the event.
- Sanitization: All volunteers will be provided with hand sanitizer, and there will be hand sanitizer unites throughout the golf course, including Volunteer Village. All venues and surfaces will be routinely cleaned throughout each day.
- Social Distancing: All volunteers and spectators will be asked to maintain social distancing wherever possible
Additional details about the health & safety plan will be provided as the tournament approaches. If you have questions, please feel free to contact Mary Beth Fleegle at 804-234-8842.